Wednesday, August 10, 2011

A foray into LMR

So I'm sure most of you PUAs and Aspiring PUAs have encountered the night where the girl tells you she will hook up but she will not have sex and I of course have encountered this issue countless times. So yesterday I was thinking back through my experiences and I realized that the difference between the girls I kissed/got oral from and the chicks I banged was our connection (except for one pretty slutty girl in there). Maybe I don't still feel this way but the night of the banging I usually felt extremely connected to these girls. SO here comes Fiery's opinion of how to break LMR: Its broken by a strong emotion connection.

Building a strong emotional connection:
So how can I get me that??? Talk a lot before you bang move on from basic topics, talk about bigger concepts. Here's an example:

instead of::
you: what year do you graduate college?
her: im a junior so next year.
you: oh cool

try::
you: what year do you graduate college?
her: im a junior so next year.
you: wow...its scary isnt it that we're moving into the real world... (use we always)
her: ya i know it really is. I'm actually so nervous.
you: you got any plans for after college
her: well I'm into political science so maybe law but I'm not sure I'll probably take a few years off first. how about you?
you: I'm into science. Why did you decide on poly sci?
her: I don't know...
you: everybody does poly sci...your such a conformist (cocky funny neg)
her: at least im not a science nerd...
you: im not a nerd i party harder than you. But I don't want to devalue poly sci to each their own haha. (double threaded conversation)
her: ya I doubt you do. and at least I know news.
you: i know news...bla bla bla etc etc etc

Note these two people seem like best friends by now and this second you is getting it in tonight. (also scattered a couple other game plays in the interaction) One party knows age one knows personality. Can you not begin to feel the personality of the characters in the second post, just because the characters are meeting each other and not just receiving meaningless information as most chodes will do in an interaction.
Hope this helps.
-Stay Fiery

No comments:

Post a Comment