Monday, August 1, 2011

Bad Date

So last night I went out with a girl whose number I had gotten at a party while drunken whose face I didn't remember. Now I hate counting numbers but I am currently at 49 and I sort of want the fiftieth girl to be special. I mean when I marry a girl someday I would like to say I married you and you were my fiftieth and I knew the fiftieth would be special rather than you were the 71st or something. Not that I want to marry the fiftieth!! I plan to be in the game much longer than that. Anyway, I went out with her and she was cute but not dime status, cool but not intriguing, and had swag turned only halfway on.

Anyway in the middle of the date I made up an excuse and stood her up. Fiery=douchebag. Going home I felt really happy: something about maintaining my self respect and sort of saving myself made me feel really high value and I sort of guess it was. I wasn't another AFC just tryna smash, I was serious about who I was planning to hook up with. I was the prize. Anyway I'll keep the forum posted on the fiftieth girl (chances are it will be a rando that i meet drunk :-/). Just wanted to post this...not my most insightful post!

No comments:

Post a Comment